Welcome to the New Impala!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deceptive Stability

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Deceptive Stability Empty A Deceptive Stability

Post  dareinchris Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Hunter Clarington. Not even remotely bicurious, he'd said. Not even remotely bicurious. What a fucking liar. If he wasn't even remotely bicurious, then why the fuck did any of this shit happen? Not that he ever thought it would. It did. It just did. It killed him that it did. How the hell did anyone think he'd give up his power for any less than sucking on Hunter Clarington's cock? Yeah, he did. He sucked on it, with Hunter telling him 'so this is what you're known for?' Sebastian wanted to spit on the bastard when he said it, but that wouldn't have been the smartest thing to do when Hunter had the power, binding him to that stupid fucking handcuffs. He couldn't remember how shocked he was that he bound him. Sebastian was not compliant.

How the hell can he say 'no' when Hunter's cock was in his mouth? Every time he tried to shift a bit more, Hunter just shoved that long stupid thing down his throat even more. Sebastian was all about 'oh, I'm a whore, all I do is fuck men from Scandals' type, but he'd never tell anyone that he was a virgin. It sounded embarrassing. It was embarrassing and most of all, it made him feel like nobody would ever want to touch a piece of his skin. Of course, he could've said 'no' when Hunter decided to fuck him in the ass, but he didn't. He didn't say no because he swore that his throat was dry. He wanted to scream though but Hunter put his hand on his mouth, silencing him. Maybe he knew Sebastian didn't want it. He tried to struggle, get away, but he didn't say no.

As far as he knew, it wasn't rape until he said no.

He didn't say no so it wasn't rape. Whatever it was - it still petrified him, so he just gave his title away, and followed him allowed like a little puppy dog because truth be told, if it happened again - he didn't know how sane he'd stay. He didn't know if he was sane at all, being this scared little pet of his. Hunter treated him like a jewel afterwards, talked about giving him a solo in Sectionals but Sebastian did not want a solo. He just went by and nodded his head. Hunter sometimes told him to run errands, go get him a few packages, get him lunch - maybe dinner and get a little something for you, too. You've been looking a little pale.

And that was how Sebastian Smythe ended up behind a counter of a restaurant barely anyone went to, saying an order of some chicken kong pao shit. He tightened the belt on his coat as he waited. He was getting annoyed with the service. "Hey, lady! I'm not paying for this if I have to wait an hour for this shit!" he was annoyed.

She called him something along the lines of ungrateful as she gave him his package. No way he was spending Hunter's money on himself to get food. He was afraid that that was the last line. He'd rather keep on giving him money. Hunter liked money. Hunter also liked taking it from him. He hadn't ordered coffee or gotten food or bought books in weeks. He was afraid that one wrong move and he'd be in that stupid bloody position again. Literally bloody, Sebastian realised, as he'd cleaned up the sheets the morning after - too early for anyone to actually be there he was glad. Like he'd be caught waking up at six am to wash some stupid sheets.

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Deceptive Stability Empty Re: A Deceptive Stability

Post  Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Blaine sat with Kurt at a table in the corner of the cafe between a window and a tall pillar. "I just don't see why you don't want to leave and go to New York. You'd be so great there. You'd thrive there. I'll help you figure everything out, just know that I love you."

"I'm not scared; I just don't want to leave." Kurt took a sip from his frappaccino.

"You have to leave. Kurt, you're an adult." Blaine took Kurt's hands in his. "Look, as soon as I graduate I'll be right next to you in New York with you and Rachael. Right now? Right now you need to go find her, okay?"

"I'm not scared of failure."

"No, you're scared of success."

Admin
Admin

https://thenewimpala.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dareinchris Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Actually, maybe he did need to go out a bit. Maybe he could get some coffee. Yes, coffee. He fucking wanted coffee so bad he can just rip his own arm out from how much he wanted coffee. Maybe he didn't have to use Hunter's money per say. He looked through his bag. If he dug around enough, he might find some--aha! Change. Change that he thought was useless only a month ago, and it was completely in handy right now. He can have coffee. He looked down at his watch. All he knew was that he had to be there before Warbler practice, two hours from now. He hated how their practice sessions were so irregular, sometimes afterschool - sometimes, at night after dinner. Damn the dorms, Sebastian thought. It was weird how fluid the Warblers' sessions were whereas with his lacrosse, it was always at the same time and it always managed to be a pain in the ass. Consistency.

Sebastian dropped off Hunter's food before he got bitched at by Hunter first, and then went out for coffee. Now, he had an hour and forty-five minutes before Warbler practice. He can do this. He took a deep breath, walked into the Lima Bean like he owned it, but he didn't feel like he owned anything. The only thing he had was Hunter waiting back for him. Fucking bastard. He managed to keep his face - and body straight. If he slouched, people would figure something was up and nothing was up. With his chin high, he ordered his regular along with extra Courvoisier in it. God knew that he needed it. The woman gave him this look that was completely 'you don't even look eighteen, much less old enough to drink this' but they knew his name and anywhere, the name was an important thing. Bloodline was everything.

Sebastian had gotten his coffee and saw the notorious Klaine looking like they were discussing something important, like the course of their love-making on a bed of roses. He moved towards them, putting on the most obnoxious smirk he could. "Blaine Anderson," he noted Blaine as he sat down next to him. "Haven't seen you in a while. Still as sexy as ever."

Kurt groaned. "Oh, just when I thought you were extinct, meerkat."

"Always here to shove one up your ass, Hummel," Sebastian said, projecting a cocky look towards Kurt.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" Kurt mumbled.

"Several things actually," his eyes were on Blaine right now. "But I'd rather do Blaine first."

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Blaine sighed. "Honestly, I wouldn't do you if you dressed up like Kurt and tried your hardest to be him. There's only one Kurt Hummel, and he's the only one for me."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dareinchris Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:36 pm

"Your romance makes me want to punch myself repeatedly," Sebastian complained. "Fuck. Come on, Bee. You know I can't dress up like Kurt anyway. I'm not a transvestite." He smirked at his comment.

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:33 am

"What you just said makes no sense." Blaine drummed his fingers on the table.

Kurt tilted his head sideways, eyeing Blaine. "I think it was a double entendeur."

"Why don't you go punch yourself repeatedly, then? We don't mind." Blaine supported the hand that wasn't drumming underneath his chin.

Kurt batted Blaine's hand. "You don't want to do that, you'll get acne."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dareinchris Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:57 am

Sebastian laughed and shook his head. "Dear goodness, Hummel, you remind me of someone that I despise more than I despise you - my Mother."

Sebastian placed a hand around Blaine's shoulder as if they were best friends. "Come on, Bee, you know you'd care if I'd punch myself repeatedly with all of you bitches singing about shit like...I don't know, peace, love and whatever."

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:27 am

Blaine eyed the hand on his shoulder, trying to shake it off. "Please, don't do this. Please, get off of me."

"Why don't we get out of here? Far, far away from you, Sebastian. And please, the next time you decide to stick your head up you ass, remember it's already there so you don't have to shove as hard." Kurt stood, grabbed his coffee, and Blaine's coffee.

Blaine shook the hand off his shoulder, standing. "Excuse me," he asked politely, even though he could barely look at Sebastian.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dareinchris Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:14 am

Sebastian's smirk fell off slightly. "Answer me one thing, why your prissy little tight-assed bitch and not me? I mean look at me, I'm brilliant. Fuck it, Bee. We can make hot fucking music together." He smirked later on because he certainly meant sex by music.

Sebastian shook his head at Kurt. "You turned our little Warbler into some puppy dog for you, Hummel. Blaine and I had really nice long talks before you came along and decided to ruin my fun." He mumbled darkly.

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Blaine looked ashamed, as if he'd finally remembered something he'd tried to block out. "You handcuffed me to the bedpost and whipped me and burned me with your cigarrettes. I don't think that sounds like fun... or music."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dareinchris Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Sebastian looked unnerved all of a sudden, his head reliving moments that he was with Hunter - the moments that he had deserved because he'd done that to Blaine. Blaine. How he fucking loved Blaine Anderson. "You're right," his voice held no self-righteousness. "You're right, Bee. I'm fucking sorry too. Just...gimmie another chance?" Blaine was the only one he'd actually act as human as possible to, the only one worth the effort.

"No more smoking either," he added on with a sly grin.

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:52 pm

"C'mon, Kurt, let's go," Blaine said as he pushed past Sebastian. He grabbed his boyfriend's hand, squeezing. He would never ever let go.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dareinchris Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Sebastian felt a pang in his chest that was accumulating. "At least answer my calls, Bee!" he called out just as they were leaving. He took a deep breath, shaking his head. Fuck it. Fuck feelings. Fuck all of this. He wished he can't feel a damn thing. Life would have been so much more fucking simpler.

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:13 pm

"Anyway... Back to our lengthy convo about bow ties? Or should we talk something a bit more serious?" Kurt asked Blaine, heading toward the bus stop.

Blaine nodded. "Kurt, you can't skip around the issue forever. You'll fly in New York."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dareinchris Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Kurt sighed erratically. "Come on, Blaine. That's not for a while and I don't want to talk about depressing issues, alright? Besides, I thought you wanted me to recommend you a proper bowtie. I still can't get over the fact that you have one with ducks on them. And you wore them to our date."

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:03 am

"Listen, Kurt... I realize you're trying to put off the inevitable, and I understand, but Rachel went to New York and Finn went into The Army and Quinn went to Yale and, well... you're trying to relive high school again. You've graduated; it's time to move on." Blaine grinds his teeth for a second, and then, grabs onto a lampost, spinning around to the other side.

He grins, starting to sing: "It's Time" - Darren Criss style!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dareinchris Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:51 am

Kurt had looked down, blushing and chuckling as his boyfriend sung. He did have a point, yet Kurt felt like if he went to New York - then he wouldn't know what would happen, but then again, he'd live his whole life wondering what would've happened. His eyes were on Blaine, joyfully humming along with the beat of the song. He hated breaking Blaine off a song and waited for him to finish before he even spoke.

"You may be right, Anderson," he announced. "However, I still have to think about it. The only future I want to think about is dinner right now. Come on."

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:54 am

Blaine grinned, grabbed his boyfriend's hand, and kissed him on the cheek. "Everything will be alright. Everything will be okay. You've always had such might. But sometimes you don't have the last say..." He squeezed Kurt's hand, leading him to the car.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dareinchris Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:03 am

Kurt followed him in the car. He hated how Blaine's car smelled. He also hated how Blaine drove but it was better than Finn's speed by a long-shot. At least with Blaine, he didn't have to worry about dying or the like. Kurt looked up at Blaine, waiting for his boyfriend to get in before asking, "You said something about a bed, and your cigarette being used as an ash-tray, to Sebastian when we were having coffee...what was that about?" he inquired, raising an eyebrow. He didn't want to bring it up but now, Kurt was thinking about it.

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:20 am

"You know those burns on my back that you keep asking me about?" Blaine, ashamed, blushed and looked down, his ears bright red. Fiddling with his jacket, he knew he wouldn't be able to do anything but tell Kurt, and when he told Kurt he didn't know how he would handle it. In fact, he didn't know if he could handle it at all. Blaine despised smokers now, and had a panic attack whenever he smelled smoke. "They're from Sebastian."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dareinchris Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:29 am

When Blaine had mentioned the burns, Kurt quickly remembered them - the ones that made him flinch every time he saw them. "Sebastian," Kurt repeated again, as if tasting the name on his tongue.

Kurt's breathing was quicker now, and he had to steady himself. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tell you to give me those keys so I can follow him and run him over," his voice was shaking with rage.

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 am

"Because that would be Man Slaughter and the only way you'd get past that is to pretend it was a DUI?" Blaine said. "Plus, you can't drive. You'd probably end up knocking over that lampost over there."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dareinchris Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:49 am

"Can I hire an assassin?" Kurt finally asked, his eyes wide with fury. He knew he actually won't go through with any of these plans. "I have never detested someone so much in my life. I have never wanted something to get horrifically injured this bad in my life."

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:58 am

"Don't get too carried away," Blaine said. Unbeknownst to Kurt, Blaine still had feelings for Sebastian, which he would never act on because Kurt was his and his forever. Plus, he knows that those "feelings" were the ones all abused people had for their abusers.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dareinchris Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:13 pm

"What else did he do?" Kurt wanted to know the answer to that question. "Did he hurt you in any way besides that?" Kurt's eyes were darkening. He knew he would hate what he'll hear but he needed to know.

dareinchris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum